We all have it in our systems and our bodies naturally produce it. Do you want to know the good news or the bad news first?
I’m going to stir things up a bit and start with the bad news first.
Why? You’ll find out now.
Ok. So I'm going to start by telling you that we all have uric acid in our bodies. And this is NOT a bad thing. Confused? I’ll clear it up for you.
First things first, what is uric acid exactly?
Uric Acid is a waste byproduct from your kidneys. It is formed when your body breaks down purines which are found in certain foods. Everybody produces this and it's perfectly normal.
However… The bad news is that unfortunately uric acid can cause some pretty serious complications when there is a build up of this compound in our bodies, and this is medically termed as hyperuricemia.
In fact, there are a large variety of unpleasant bodily complications in relation to uric acid. This includes joint, muscle and nerve discomfort, vitamin deficiencies, immunity issues, lack of energy and much, much more. When we lose alkalinity and have too much acid in the body, crystals begin to form in the blood, and eventually the joints, muscles and nerves.
Doesn’t sound great, does it?
Below are some of the most serious conditions people suffer as a result:
- Kidney stones
- Joint damage and deformity
- Tophi (chalky lumps under skin)
- Bone Loss
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Inflammation and redness
- Severe Forms of Arthritis (such as Gout)
Statistics show that Gout affects 8.3 Million people worldwide and the number is growing. These symptoms are extremely unpleasant and painful and can have awful long-term implications...
So… What causes Hyperuricemia?
Simply put, nobody wants to live a highly restricted lifestyle as we are all human beings and enjoy the good things life has to offer. After all, life is too short! Unfortunately, as with many things in life, the ‘good’ stuff is not always so good for our health. Some foods that have high levels of purine in them are:
- All organ meats: These include liver, kidneys, sweetbreads and brain
- Game meats: Examples include pheasant, veal and venison
- Fish: Herring, trout, mackerel, tuna, sardines, anchovies, haddock and more
- Other seafood: Scallops, crab, shrimp and roe
- Sugary beverages: Especially fruit juices and sugary sodas
- Added sugars: Honey, agave nectar and high-fructose corn syrup
- Yeasts: Nutritional yeast, brewer's yeast and other yeast supplement
So… Where’s the good news?
The good news is that it's never too late to cleanse your body, break down uric acid crystals, and feel amazing. Change can be hard, but we made it easy..
So what’s the solution?
Many people are quick to opt for prescription medication and tend to overlook the many plants, roots and seeds that have been found to help reduce uric acid in the body. Unlike many medications, these natural alternatives are able to reduce the levels of uric acid, just as good, if not better than medication, and without the horrible side effects. Below are some of the best natural alternatives that help to reduce uric acid and prevent muscle and joint pain.
- Celery Seed, which is my favorite pH balancing herb. If every person could have juiced celery every day, you would always keep your pH balance correct.
- Stinging Nettle, which contains chlorophyll and powerful alkaloids that neutralize uric acid naturally.
- Birch and Willow, which both support almost all types of joint discomfort.
- Alfalfa, the lush green super food that cows love to eat. It contains practically every mineral known to man. High uric acid drops your magnesium and mineral levels, which causes achy muscles and spasms. Alfalfa is in there to restore those minerals.
- Devil's Claw, which is a strange looking desert herb that grows wild in south-west Africa. It is known as a fast joint relief herb. It also has amazing alkalizing and cleansing properties.
- Boswellia, a gummy resin that has helped with joint and muscle discomfort for thousands of years.
But where can we find these?
Harmonic Health Uric Acid Support contains each of these premium quality botanical extracts that are hand selected for their historic use to support normal uric acid levels.
Below are 8 solid reasons why Harmonic Health may help you:
- Fast relief - liquid extracts work better and faster than pills.
- Cleanse uric acid - 100ml with 100 full doses per bottle to melt acid crystals. Two month supply.
- Easy to use - every bottle comes with a pipette dropper built into the cap.
- No sugar - suitable for those watching their sugar levels.
- Just 9 herbs - 100% vegan-friendly.
- Great tasting - has a mild natural celery flavor.
- One-time purchase - we don't do subscriptions or auto-billing.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - love it or your money back.
If these benefits sound like something that can add value to YOUR life, you’ll love our Harmonic Health uric acid support! Grab our product here with free shipping! We are so confident in our product that we promise a 100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE should you not be satisfied.
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.